1. Sign our waiver if you have not already done so.
2. Log in to your account using the login credentials you created when completing the waiver. Select your location to log in: Gowanus | Queensbridge | Somerville | West Loop | Lincoln Park | Eckington
3. Kids Academy and Teen Academy are found under the "Youth and Family" tab. Adventure Days and Adventure Weeks (including Summer Adventures) are under the "BKB Adventures" tab.
4. Use the date navigation tools to find your preferred class and click "Sign Up Now".
5. You can now book for any child connected to your account as if you were booking for yourself. In fact, it's important to keep the default option for "Myself" checked -- simply select the child you are booking for as shown on the blue buttons.
6. If you already have passes on your account, you'll proceed directly to a Schedule screen* showing a confirmation message indicating the date and time booked. Note that the booking will NOT appear in the schedule below. That's normal. When you see the "You've Booked" message, your booking is complete.
If you do not have passes yet, you will see a screen prompting you to purchase a session or package of sessions. Upon completing the transaction, you will see a confirmation screen with the details of your confirmed reservation.
7. If you are subscribed to receive Account Management and Reminder emails, you will receive an email confirming your reservation. To ensure you are subscribed to receive these emails, head to the Profile section within the My Info tab, click Edit at the top of the Personal section, and check the boxes to the left of those two email types.
Common booking issues:
- If you are trying to book a class scheduled for today, you are getting an error because we do not allow same-day booking for classes online. Please call us to check availability.
- If you used the "Book" button on our website calendar and are getting an error, please try using the location-specific log-in links in Step 2 above.
- If you are trying to reset a forgotten password and are getting an error regarding multiple accounts, please contact your local facility using the Youth Programs Contact Form linked below.
*Viewing and canceling scheduled sessions:
- To cancel a scheduled session, please call your location's front desk phone number.
- In order to view or cancel programs you've scheduled online, you will need to log into your child's account. If you have multiple children, you'll need to log into each account separately. If you need to cancel a booking and do not yet have a password for the child's account, contact your local facility using the Youth Programs Contact Form linked below.
Contacting the Youth Programs team:
- If you are having trouble booking or have another question, reach out to your local team using the Youth Programs Contact Form. To avoid a delay in response, be sure to select the correct location and include your child’s name and the email associated with your accounts.