Reserve your spot in one of our 30 minute arrival windows scheduled throughout the day to help our community to continue to socially distance responsibly. We ask that you limit your session to 90 minutes from the start of your arrival window, so we recommend arriving on time. Members may reserve up to 3 sessions per week.
Please note, reservations only designate the arrival window. You are free to stay in the facility for up to 90 minutes from the time you arrive, and you do not need to make additional reservations to guarantee your time. It is recommended that you only make one reservation per day.
Walk-ins are welcome if space permits, but a reservation guarantees your time.
Members, Guest Passes, Day Passes02/12/2021: All BKB locations are open to members and non-members!
Make your reservation
Login to your facility to make a reservation:
- After logging into your site, you will be prompted with a screen similar to this when you click on the Reservations tab:
- Click on the Sign Up Now button.
- You will be taken to the Make a Reservation page. Click Make a single reservation, or select the days under the "Recurring Options," and click to Make a recurring reservation.
- Once you make your selection, you'll be taken to the shopping cart to checkout or continue shopping.
Download the MINDBODY app and search for Brooklyn Boulders. You may book reservation slots under the Classes tab.
Note: your Mindbody login should work online or through the App.
What if I can't log into the App?
The MindBody app for Mobile functions a bit differently than the desktop website. Here are some instructions that should help troubleshoot this for you:
1. First, open the MindBody app on your phone.
2. Logout, and Reset your password! (I know, annoying, but it apparently is a requirement).
3. Once you're in, head to "My Profile", and then click on "Passes"
4. If you don't see "Brooklyn Boulders" listed there, click “Missing One of Your Passes?”
5. You'll receive a verification email. In the email, hit "Verify My Email"
6. If you don't see Brooklyn Boulders listed there, scroll down to “Search for a Business”. Type in "Brooklyn Boulders".
7. You'll then be able to sign in to your account using the password you just created.
8. This should do the trick!
Alternatively, if you struggling to log in on the MindBody desktop site, please be aware that your username and password should be the same as your email address and password when initially signing our responsibility code.
If you encounter further issues, reach out to us here and we'll be happy to help!
Trying to get into an additional BKB location? Being asked to pay even though you're a member? Check out our troubleshooting guide here.