Logging into your location:
Our locations have different MINDBODY sites, so it's important to ensure you're logging into the correct location! Choose below to access your location's MindBody site:
Logging into your account:
Once you've chosen your location (it should say so in the top left corner), login using your email address and password you created when using your account. You also have the option of logging in with your Facebook account if it's already connected.
Forgot My Password:
Happens to the best of us! Hit the Need Password? button in the login area. If you're still having trouble after resetting your password, email us (see HERE) and write "MINDBODY Login Help" as the subject line.
Logging in with your mobile device/MindBody app:
The MINDBODY app for mobile functions a bit differently than the desktop website. You'll need to do a bit of a workaround in order for your desktop and mobile accounts to connect:
- First, open the MINDBODY app on your phone.
- Logout, and Reset your password! (I know, annoying, but it is a requirement).
- Once you're in, head to "My Profile", and then click on "Passes"
- If you don't see "Brooklyn Boulders" listed there, click “Missing One of Your Passes?”
- You'll receive a verification email. In the email, hit "Verify My Email"
- If you don't see Brooklyn Boulders listed there, scroll down to “Search for a Business”. Type in "Brooklyn Boulders".
- You'll then be able to sign in to your account using the password you just created.
That should do the trick, but if you still need assistance, please submit a request here or email us at email@example.com.