If you're coming in to climb with your family or a small group, it's required to reserve spots for everyone.
Taking a few minutes before you come in to complete these steps will save you at least 15 minutes, sometimes more, of wait time in line.
3 Steps Before you arrive at BKB
Step 1: Select from your location below to schedule your visit.
- West Loop, Chicago
- Lincoln Park, Chicago
- Gowanus, New York
- Queensbridge, New York
- Somerville, Massachusetts
Step 2: Have all participants complete step 1 on their own. If this isn't possible, follow these steps to reserve a spot for someone else.
- Navigate to your reservation or class schedule.
- Click on the Sign Up Now button. Example:
- Select Someone Else next to "Make reservation for," and enter the full name of the other person.
Last Step: Select your location to complete your BKB Responsibility Code before arriving at BKB.
- For parents or guardians, steps to add minors are included in the links above.
- Important: Not completing this step prior to arrival will significantly extend the check-in process. Wait times exceed 15 mins depending on the line and size of your group.